Saturday, February 6, 2010

Missing You Broderick

There is so much I wish to say Bruh. I think about you everyday. I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, I will miss arguing over the smallest things with you. Neither lost not forgotten, I imagine them all often. It just doesn't seem real that you're not around. I still look for you when I turn around. As I walked around the house, tears filled my eyes. As I realized we never got to say good-bye...I found myself looking for you, until I realized what was true. I will never again see your wave and your smile. We won't sit on the couch and visit for a while...No, ''What are you doing tonight?'' or ''I'll see ya tomorrow.'' All of these things I cherished so dearly. In my heart I remember so clearly. I still talk to you. I know you hear me. Today I spoke of you and before I finished my sentence I could feel your presence. You are in God's hand now as He planned. Broderick, we know you are watching us from above. An angel in heaven who will always be loved.

Always Love,
Roderick

No comments:

Post a Comment