Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Broderick

This hurts me more than have to leave and go home on the weekend- after a heavy duty of Roderick: you and da bruhs: I know you hear me and will always be with me. Some of the things you spoke to me were difficult processing at first, but once I got older, I started to realize what you meant. Things like you yelling me to listen to mom or help you jump on Roderick (lol). I know I am the youngest and gave y'all the most headaches. Broderick got on my nerves for some of the most minor things, such as, ''Tee you didn't iron my shirt right,'' or ''Tee you missed a spot,'' or ''What you gonna do about you hair?'' I just cut it off for you Bruh, a mission of success in all the right ways. I know you are right here and I'm going to stay strong for the family. Take it easy. I'll see you soon, ummmm Huh.....I love you Bruh.


Your Lil' Bruh,
Love ya,
Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment