Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dear Broderick, My Brother, My Friend, My Twin

It's been only a few days since you've been gone. Things just do not seem real. And who is there to blame. ''Do not question God,'' that's what they say. But who could explain why they took my twin brother away? No one can ever come up to me and say they know how I feel. I miss you so much. I have so much to say. If I knew that night was my last time seeing you, I would have never left out of your room. But it wasn't and I didn't know. You are in a much better place now. All your problems have gone away. But remember, we will meet and do a step show on the other side one sweet day. We are still two hears beating as one. I know when I wake up everyday that I am not alone.

Love always,
The half you left behind
Your Twin: Roderick

No comments:

Post a Comment